Monday, April 14, 2014

R.I.P To All Who Lost Their Lives In The Abuja Attack This Morning.... We Weep.

Hello beautiful people. I believe and I'm also glad that you all are safe.... I'm honestly so grateful to God for you. I woke up this morning to hear the sad news of the bomb blast in Nyanya, Abuja. I thought it was a minor issue but when I called my kid brother, he told me it was serious. I panicked and started calling all the people I know in Abuja and to the glory of God they are all fine. I give God all the glory. It is just sad that some people don't have the fear of God in them anymore. This act is inhuman and ungodly abeg. How can killing a fellow human being make you happy? How can cutting short the lives of innocent people mean victory? Why all the bitterness? Haba!!! This hate must stop but it wouldn't stop when politicians promise us, It wouldnt stop when our police promise us. It wouldnt stop when our rich, money bags say so... This hate, this bitterness, this pain will stop when each one of us says so!!!!!!

I want to believe that the perpetuators of this evil act are human beings like you and I. I also believe they have family and friends so someone must know someone who knows something about this evil plan. The earlier we begin to speak up, the better for us all.
It is time we look inside and decide to treat each other like we treat ourselves, with love, respect and kindness, like the brothers and sisters that we are.... no matter what anyone else does or says to us.
Each one of us has the power to make a difference in this world... let's excercise that power by sharing love and showing kindness to each other and not hate.
Can you imagine? These are innocent people who woke up this morning and ready to go about their legitimate duties. They woke up strong, with hopes and aspirations, with visions and missions, with the set goals. They left their lovely families this morning and promised to come back with good news. I am really really upset about this tragedy. How can people do these kinds of things to innocent people.
To all those who survived, are injured and in hospital, I say a big THANK GOD ALMIGHTY for your lives. There is still hope in God and HE will heal you perfectly in Jesus name. Amen. To all who lost loved ones, I pray that God Almighty will strengthen you. Take heart and be strong. He will grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss. And to all those whose beautiful lives were cut short, I pray that God grant you eternal rest. You will be definitely be missed. Here is a short prayer for the departed;

Eternal rest grant unto them , O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in perfect peace. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! It is well. *first time here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rico sweetheart, thanks for peeking in. Would really love to see more of you. I'm glad you are safe. Much love darling.....mmmuuuaahhhhh.

      Delete
  2. Amen O,dis 9ja is getting more scary

    ReplyDelete

Add Comment